Reset Your Password
An update to Freedom Banking will allow you to unlock and reset your own Freedom Online Banking password. You must enable this function in your online banking account prior to using it.
To Enable the “Reset Password” Feature:
- Login to your Freedom Online Banking Account.
- Click on the Options Tab.
- On the Personal Screen, select a Password Reset Question, Answer, and Watermark.
- Save and Log Out of your Freedom Online Banking Account.
To Reset Your Password:
- Access the login screen for Freedom Online Banking. After the Reset Feature has been enabled on your account, your Password Reset Link will be visible at login.
- Click on the Reset Password link.
- Enter your Freedom Online Banking USER ID, Registered Email Address, and an Email Subject Line. Click Continue.
- You will receive an email shortly with instructions on how to reset your password. NOTE: Be sure to use the same computer that was used when you made the reset request AND the reset email link is valid for 2 hours.
- Go to your email account. Shortly you will receive an email bearing your chosen Subject Line. Open the Reset Password Email and click on the link within the provided email.
- Follow the instructions provided and answer the question you originally established. Choose a new Freedom Online Banking Password to regain access to your Freedom Online Banking Account.
Additional online service
Pay bills now or schedule future or recurring payments
Have complete online access to bill payment history
Add or delete payees online
A confirmation number is provided at the end of each transaction