Please read this Disclosure and Consent to Conduct Transactions Electronically and to Receive Electronic Disclosures and Notices (“Disclosure”) carefully as it contains important information. In this disclosure, “we”, “us” and “our” are used to refer to the financial institution providing the service or account you are applying for, and its current and future affiliates. “You” and “your” refer to the person giving the consent.
CONSENT TO CONDUCT TRANSACTIONS ELECTRONICALLY AND TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES AND NOTICES
This disclosure documents your consent to conduct transactions electronically and to electronically receive disclosures and notices related to your accounts with us. The disclosure also describes your rights relative to conducting transactions electronically and to electronically receiving disclosures and notices, as well as the consequences of withdrawing your consent. We recommend you print and retain a copy of this disclosure and all the disclosures and agreements related to this transaction.
Once you consent, you may receive account information in electronic format, such as account agreements, account disclosures – including consumer protection disclosures as applicable, account notices – including change-in-terms notices, loan agreements – including promissory notes and security agreeements, loan disclsoures, loan notices, and other related correspondence regarding your accounts with us. If you do not consent, you will not be able to receive these documents, disclosures, or notices in electronic format. However, regardless of whether you consent, you will still be entitled to open accounts or transact with us through the other methods that we permit, such as in person.
You understand, prior to consenting, that:
(1) Your consent applies only to disclosures and notices regarding the types of documents described above;
(2) Unless you consent, you have the right to receive all required disclosures in paper or nonelectronic form;
(3) Even after you consent, if you want to receive a paper copy of the disclosure in addition to the electronic disclosure you can obtain one free of charge by calling us or writing us at the number or address listed below;
(4) You can withdraw your consent at any time by calling us or writing us at the number or address listed below; and
(5) By consenting to conduct transactions and receive disclosures and notices electronically you agree to provide us with the information (such as a current email address or mobile telephone number) needed to communicate with you electronically and update us as to any changes in such information by calling or writing us at the number or address listed below.
We reserve the right to provide any disclosures or notices in writing, rather than electronically. Except as otherwise provided in this or other agreements, by law, or on our website, you cannot give us notices electronically, and all notices from you must be in writing.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The minimum computer hardware and software requirements to receive and keep the electronic disclosures and notices are:
– A personal computer or other device which is capable of accessing the Internet. You must also have an active e-mail address or equivalent means of receiving electronic messages from us.
– An Internet web browser which is capable of supporting at least 128-bit SSL encrypted communications, which requires a minimum web browser version of Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 11.
– You must have software which permits you to receive and access Portable Document Format or “PDF” files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 8.0 and above (available for downloading at http://www.adobe.com/).Please review system requirements for Adobe Sign solutions at https://helpx.adobe.com/in/sign/system-requirements.html
– We will provide you with any hardware necessary for electronically signing disclosures in one of our branch locations.
Attn: Resource Center
4675 Gretna Rd
Branson, MO 65616
Tel.: (417) 334-9696
By clicking the “I have read the E-Sign Disclosure and Consent” box you consent to receive disclosures and notices electronically and to the terms and conditions as described above.