A post office substation is conveniently located within two of our Branson locations to better serve you: 1501 State Hwy. 248 and 3285 Falls Parkway.
These substations are open during lobby hours. Our associates work with the United States Post Office to ensure all rules and guidelines are followed.
- All services are cash only.
- Mail must be hand-delivered inside our lobbies, including drop off letters and packages; items cannot be taken through our drive thru’s.
- We are able to sell stamps and/or meter packages, although we are not able to handle foreign packages which must be taken to the main post office, downtown.
- We do not carry or sell packaging materials.
- Postal carriers will pick up mail once daily at each facility. Please inquire at drop off if pickup times are important to your service need.
- For specific mailing questions, please contact the local Branson Post Office at: 417-336-4014, or visit at: 320 South Commercial Street, Branson, MO 65616.